- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
1. Pulse almonds in food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add melted coconut oil and cacao. Pulse until well blended.
3. Pat into the bottom of an 8-inch tart pan (I used this one: 8-inch Tart Pan)
- 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup raw agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup melted raw cacao butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 vanilla bean (scrape the insides)
- 2 cups raspberries
1. Blend cashews, agave, cacao butter, coconut oil and vanilla in high-speed blender until smooth.
2. Spread 1/2 the cacao mixture over the crust. Place a layer of raspberries and top with the remaining cacao mixture.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Whisk all ingredients together and pour over white cacao layer.
2. Chill until firm (at least 3 hours).