- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, nonfat plain
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until it pulls together.
- Press into a lightly greased 9×9 pan and bake for 8 minutes.
For the filling:
- While the crust is baking, beat cream cheese, yogurt and egg whites together.
- Add sugar and flour and stir.
- Stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and poppy seeds until combined. Pour into crust (I didn’t let mine cool all the way because I was running out of time) and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool before refrigerating for at least four hours.