- 1 recipe Fudgey Chocolate Chunk Brownies (omit the chunks), baked and cooled
- 1 recipe Oreo Cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- Once the brownies have cooled, spread the Oreo cream filling evenly over top.
- Heat the milk chocolate morsels in the microwave for one minute. Stir until smooth and completely melted. Spread over the Oreo cream.
- Let cool at room temperature for about an hour if you want the chocolate to set up before serving, but you could also dig in while it’s all warm and melt-y!!
- Cover and store at room temperature.