- Half a cantaloupe, seeds removed, scooped out into balls using a melon baller (alternatively, cut into cubes if you don’t have a melon baller)
- 6 slices of prosciutto, torn into bite sized pieces
- 5 oz. small mozzarella balls, cut in half
- handful of fresh basil
- toothpicks or kebab sticks cut down in size
- balsamic vinegar
- On each toothpick/kebab stick arrange a ball of melon, then a piece of fresh basil, a half of a mozzarella ball, another piece of basil, a piece of prosciutto, another piece of basil and finally another cantaloupe ball.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze before serving if desired.