- 10 phyllo sheets
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lemon, rind only
- oil based cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream together 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese with 1/2 cup of sugar. Stir until you have a creamy, lump free consistency. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and the zest of 1 lemon. Stir until combined.
- To assemble, take 1 phyllo sheet and lay on a clean surface. Spray using a light layer of an oil based cooking spray
- Fold phyllo sheet in half and then using scissors, a sharp knife, pizza or pastry cutter, cut sheet in half (1 sheet of phyllo makes 2 cheesecake rolls).
- Roughly an inch from the top of your phyllo sheet, add a tablespoon sized dollop of your cheesecake filling and top with 6 or so blueberries.
- Fold the top portion of your phyllo over the berries and cheesecake, then fold in your two side to enclose everything and roll.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Complete this step until you have used all of your filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove to oven to cool
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Dust with powdered sugar prior to serving.